Diary of a Thin Hair Sister

I am right at the beginning of my sisterlocks 'journey' and very pleased and proud that I finally made the decision. Being a tad surprised (shocked?) at my thin hair, I thought that I would chart my progress and share my experience with a community of people both looking to start or already on their sisterlock voyage. (Do not make copies of my photos!!)

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Happy Birthday Helga!

Well, the birthday was actually on Thursday... Will post more pictures of the festivities soon... stay posted...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Nu-Me said...

Happy Birthday to You!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Aya said...

Look at that pretty girl and her mama. How lovely!!! Makes me miss you both. What a resemblance to her papa.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Helga said...

Thanks everyone! That was a delicious cake, but my baby wants everyday to be her birthday too!

9:43 PM  
Blogger z said...

Happy Birthday Helga!!

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home