Diary of a Thin Hair Sister

I am right at the beginning of my sisterlocks 'journey' and very pleased and proud that I finally made the decision. Being a tad surprised (shocked?) at my thin hair, I thought that I would chart my progress and share my experience with a community of people both looking to start or already on their sisterlock voyage. (Do not make copies of my photos!!)

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Campus Visit #2



This is definitely the closest I will get to being a rockstar on tour! (This picture was also taken at the end of my first day, after 12 hours of meetings, meals, and discussions...)!

Another visit, another cold location! I had a wonderful time in New England meeting with students, faculty, and administrators on this incredibly quaint campus. I had a great turnout for my lecture, and folks were really interested in the topic of "intimate justice," which was the focus of my presentation.

My office would be located in this charming house (if I were to be offered the job here).


And this picture is for my dear friend, freudwasright! This campus is the only US location where Freud lectured. Students love decorating the statue and posing for pictures with him! Doesn't he look chummy?!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

SIGMUND! Helga, I can't thank you enough. Yes, chummy he looks.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home