Diary of a Thin Hair Sister

I am right at the beginning of my sisterlocks 'journey' and very pleased and proud that I finally made the decision. Being a tad surprised (shocked?) at my thin hair, I thought that I would chart my progress and share my experience with a community of people both looking to start or already on their sisterlock voyage. (Do not make copies of my photos!!)

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Campus Visit #3



It's me again! This time from one of the most beautiful locations on the Atlantic coast. This place is so chill that they don't even have public benches, they have rocking chairs instead! I fell in love!



The university really tried to seduce me, giving me a hotel room overlooking this beautiful beach. They must have known how tantalizing the ocean is to California girls...

I absolutely fell in love with this place. The folks at the university were great too. In fact, we all had such a good time that they offered me a job the following day!

I am very flattered and blessed. Now, onto the negotiation process!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger hj45uyb4uy45yv3tv3wetfcv5j76 knn7 said...

great pictures

10:32 AM  
Blogger .brandi zarr. said...

congratulations on the offer queen! i visited your blog recently and saw that you were searching for a job. your hair looks fab too!

be blessed

12:39 PM  
Blogger Nu-Me said...

Congrats! I hope all worked out for you.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Helga said...

Thanks everyone! The job market in academia is a crazy process, but all the warm wishes make it a little more bearable!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home