Diary of a Thin Hair Sister

I am right at the beginning of my sisterlocks 'journey' and very pleased and proud that I finally made the decision. Being a tad surprised (shocked?) at my thin hair, I thought that I would chart my progress and share my experience with a community of people both looking to start or already on their sisterlock voyage. (Do not make copies of my photos!!)

Monday, July 21, 2008

Look What I Got!



I bought the special Italian "Black Issue" of Vogue magazine! I am so excited to read it (but not until I get back!). I will have to ask Brunsli for some translation help ;-)

You can read more about the issue (inspired by Obama's presidential candidacy) here and see more photos from the issue on Afrobella's blog here.

I luvs Black people!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger brunsli said...

Oh wow! I'm going to have to get one.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Helga said...

Brunsli: I read your blog and saw that you did in fact get yourself a copy! BTW I paid (the equivalent of) about 25 dollars for mine... !

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home