Diary of a Thin Hair Sister

I am right at the beginning of my sisterlocks 'journey' and very pleased and proud that I finally made the decision. Being a tad surprised (shocked?) at my thin hair, I thought that I would chart my progress and share my experience with a community of people both looking to start or already on their sisterlock voyage. (Do not make copies of my photos!!)

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year Everyone!




Wishing you all the absolute best God has to offer for 2009!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Love the headband!

Happy New Year to you.

4:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!! You look gorgeous as usual..

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Allecia said...

Looks like you ushered in the new year with appropriate festivities. You look radiant in this picture.

6:58 AM  
Blogger sunsail said...

Could it be possible for you to look younger as the years go by???


Happy New Years to you, too!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Helga said...

Thanks everyone! Having someone else hold the camera may be contributing to my "young" looks!

11:04 PM  
Blogger z said...

Awe! You are so pretty and I love the twinkle in your eyes. Happy New Year to you too!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home