Diary of a Thin Hair Sister

I am right at the beginning of my sisterlocks 'journey' and very pleased and proud that I finally made the decision. Being a tad surprised (shocked?) at my thin hair, I thought that I would chart my progress and share my experience with a community of people both looking to start or already on their sisterlock voyage. (Do not make copies of my photos!!)

Monday, December 22, 2008

Long Time, No See!




Hello everyone! It has been a minute, but I have been around and looking at all of your pictures and updates! This has been a crazy fall, I have lots of stories... But for now, I am posting a picture from Thanksgiving Day. I like this photo because I am in front of my high school graduation portrait when I started wearing braid extensions! (Unfortunately, I took that picture after I started college!).

Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

GLad to know all is well and I hope a door opens for you soon!
On the other hand your locks look great and they have definitely grown.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Helga said...

Thank you so much! And yes, I am looking for the doors that God opens (as opposed to the ones that I like to break down!!).

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home