Diary of a Thin Hair Sister

I am right at the beginning of my sisterlocks 'journey' and very pleased and proud that I finally made the decision. Being a tad surprised (shocked?) at my thin hair, I thought that I would chart my progress and share my experience with a community of people both looking to start or already on their sisterlock voyage. (Do not make copies of my photos!!)

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Like Father...


>

This particular sandal and sock combination can only mean one thing...
My baby has been spending time with her pops!

You can see these sandals flying through the air here...

...tromping over trolls here...


and with pappa's own pair here!


My traveling friends and I have a joke about which of us will begin wearing such sandals during our vacations together! Looks like my Boricua friend is not alone in her preference for comfortable shoes! ;-)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Aya said...

Looks like sweetie girl is having a good time with her pa. Are you finding plenty to keep yourself busy? Give M a big kiss from me.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know, i'm sure the ex is an ex for good reason, but may i say that he's easy on the eyes? :)

Your daughther is, as usual, cute as a button!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Helga said...

Sunsail, you are so funny! I think that Norwegians are good-looking people generally...

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home