Diary of a Thin Hair Sister

I am right at the beginning of my sisterlocks 'journey' and very pleased and proud that I finally made the decision. Being a tad surprised (shocked?) at my thin hair, I thought that I would chart my progress and share my experience with a community of people both looking to start or already on their sisterlock voyage. (Do not make copies of my photos!!)

Friday, May 23, 2008

Oh the Soft Spikes...



In all the discussions about Soft Spikes, Loc Loops, perm rods, sponge rollers, flex rods, pipe cleaners, etc., my only question is:
Is it possible to make a curler that is not too small and not too large? My Goldilocks-quest for the right-sized curler is never-ending.

At any rate, I took pictures of me before the Soft Spikes





And me after






The curls were so tight, I had to put them in a bun (with someone's forgotten jacket...)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look amazing in all your pics and I love the soft spike curls!!!!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Aya said...

Sis, your eyes are to die for.!! I like the after-look of your soft spike set. Very cute.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home