Diary of a Thin Hair Sister

I am right at the beginning of my sisterlocks 'journey' and very pleased and proud that I finally made the decision. Being a tad surprised (shocked?) at my thin hair, I thought that I would chart my progress and share my experience with a community of people both looking to start or already on their sisterlock voyage. (Do not make copies of my photos!!)

Monday, November 23, 2009

Check the Bike!






Here it is! The new Ninja, and the locks at 3.5 years!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger z said...

Your locks are so beautiful in these photos, oh my goodness! 3.5 years? You and your locks look amazing on that bike. ;-)

9:19 PM  
Blogger blackrussian said...

Go Girl! Great photos - props to photographer and model ;-)

I can't believe you are at 3.5 years! Wow! Your locks are looking SO good!

I want a bike ;-(

3:49 PM  
Blogger Aya said...

Beautiful locks. Love the black and white pictures.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Damn Helga, you look fierce!!!

6:59 PM  
Blogger The Real Nique said...

Check you out with you bad self!!! :) You take awesome pictures! Looking good!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Naturally Sophia said...

Just gorgeous. Like beyond Fierce. The locks and the bike=Hawt!

8:45 AM  
Blogger NubianLockedPrincess said...

Thanks Helga for visiting my blog! Your locs are beautiful! It great having a SLer who is also a biker!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Free McK. said...

gooo! You make my scooter look like child's play!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Audrey's Pleasure said...

love your hair. so beautiful

1:32 PM  
Blogger Latasha Venae said...

You look like a super cool rock star and on that bike and gorgeous locks!! Represent girlfriend!!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home