Diary of a Thin Hair Sister

I am right at the beginning of my sisterlocks 'journey' and very pleased and proud that I finally made the decision. Being a tad surprised (shocked?) at my thin hair, I thought that I would chart my progress and share my experience with a community of people both looking to start or already on their sisterlock voyage. (Do not make copies of my photos!!)

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Welcome to My (New) World




Hurray for SoCal living! I am so impressed by the differences between my previous coastal residence and my new one. I am very happily adjusting to this area, it also happens to be the county I was born and raised in. It is sometimes great to return to familiar places, and the fact that my folks are so close means alot to me and to my little one.

Also: I have a terrace accesible from my room! How cool is that..


It's funny, but after a move the only thing I want to do is lie in bed and watch romantic comedies all day. I guess I need to walk around in my robe for a few days in order to mark the territory as mine.

The other thing we are doing to get adjusted is to go the beach daily ;-) This is really helping us to acclimate to our new surroundings! We also decided to get my niece in on the act.

I love pictures that catch small kids unaware! (My daughter was just about to sneeze!). (Look at the hole to the left, those poor sand crabs...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Aya said...

The girls look so cute in their bathing suits. Have you finished unpacking yet? I alrady miss being down that way.

11:06 AM  
Blogger blackrussian said...

They are such cuties. And I have ALWAYS wanted a bedroom with a balcony. It's the princess in me. I'm jealous.

I am SUPPOSED to live in Cali, I just know it!!!

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home