Diary of a Thin Hair Sister

I am right at the beginning of my sisterlocks 'journey' and very pleased and proud that I finally made the decision. Being a tad surprised (shocked?) at my thin hair, I thought that I would chart my progress and share my experience with a community of people both looking to start or already on their sisterlock voyage. (Do not make copies of my photos!!)

Monday, June 21, 2010

We Made It!




Well, we have arrived! A mostly pleasant trip to Oslo, completely without incident! The only real problem happened before we left... As you can (kind of see) from the photo, my eyebrows are orange! Do not bleach your eyebrows while enjoying wine at your going away party... Just some advice...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Rockin Robin said...

I love reading your blog! Your life and experiences are very interesting. I am at the begining of my journey. I look forward to my journey. I too have thinner hair and I am excited to see that the change gets better and better. Your hair is beautiful and has grown so much. Love the pics of you and your daughter. Wishing you Peace and Blessings!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Helga,

Your journey with sisterlocks is an inspiration to me. I am completing dissertation and thought that I waould invest in a new me. Well...sisterlocks! yay! Thank you for sharing your journey.

Rosa

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your posts!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home