Diary of a Thin Hair Sister

I am right at the beginning of my sisterlocks 'journey' and very pleased and proud that I finally made the decision. Being a tad surprised (shocked?) at my thin hair, I thought that I would chart my progress and share my experience with a community of people both looking to start or already on their sisterlock voyage. (Do not make copies of my photos!!)

Thursday, June 17, 2010

And we're off!

It is summertime and that means another trip! Stay tuned for updates about this summer's travels! Many pictures and adventures will follow (I hope and pray)! Meanwhile, pray for safe travel and for safety for my daughter and I. I will write and post photos as soon as I arrive. Thank you all for your attention and your beautiful comments.

Much love,
Helga

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home