Diary of a Thin Hair Sister

I am right at the beginning of my sisterlocks 'journey' and very pleased and proud that I finally made the decision. Being a tad surprised (shocked?) at my thin hair, I thought that I would chart my progress and share my experience with a community of people both looking to start or already on their sisterlock voyage. (Do not make copies of my photos!!)

Thursday, December 13, 2007

I Moved!

...not away, just out of my waiting spot! Hurray, the phone finally rang, AND, my email in-box had great news in it too!

Finally I can begin to agonize over what to wear to my interviews (yes, Baby, I am using the plural form of "interview!). No, no more agonizing, I am so pleased over the positive response and the caliber of the schools that have me on their 'short lists.'

I also have a fabulous hotel room, and I am excited to finally visit a place that some consider to be the American city par excellence. Who knows, maybe there will be some good-looking Shakespearians-of-color wandering around the lobbies. Well, if you check out these statistics, you will sympathize with my quest...

At any rate, I am going to enjoy this for as long as I can, of course, there is still the dissertation to finish...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew you'd be receiving calls and emails in no time....YAY!!!

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home