Diary of a Thin Hair Sister

I am right at the beginning of my sisterlocks 'journey' and very pleased and proud that I finally made the decision. Being a tad surprised (shocked?) at my thin hair, I thought that I would chart my progress and share my experience with a community of people both looking to start or already on their sisterlock voyage. (Do not make copies of my photos!!)

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

More Advice...

Somewhere in this City is the perfect venue for celebrating a graduation, and a fabulous hotel to crash in afterwards.

Any suggestions?

1 Comments:

Blogger Aya said...

Hey sis, I put in for vacation so I can attend your graduation ceremony. Looking forward to it. Also, I am tagging you. You can view my blog for instructions. Love you...

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home