Diary of a Thin Hair Sister

I am right at the beginning of my sisterlocks 'journey' and very pleased and proud that I finally made the decision. Being a tad surprised (shocked?) at my thin hair, I thought that I would chart my progress and share my experience with a community of people both looking to start or already on their sisterlock voyage. (Do not make copies of my photos!!)

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Espan-ya!


Well, I am back from my wonderful, amazing trip to Spain :-(
but as I was unable to update the blog regularly, I will have to write as if I were still there :-)

(Above is a picture from the gardens of the Alhambra in Granada, Spain).

4 Comments:

Blogger brunsli said...

I am looking forward to reading more about your trip!

But, you may have to rename your blog. Your hair doesn't look thin!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Helga said...

Thanks Brunsli! I have thought about renaming the blog too, but I am not so good at coming up with creative aliases!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Aya said...

I agree with Brunsli, your hair does not look thin anymore. Sis, it so beautiful. I just love it.

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your locks look good and I second Brunsli's comment on your hair not being thin.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home