Diary of a Thin Hair Sister

I am right at the beginning of my sisterlocks 'journey' and very pleased and proud that I finally made the decision. Being a tad surprised (shocked?) at my thin hair, I thought that I would chart my progress and share my experience with a community of people both looking to start or already on their sisterlock voyage. (Do not make copies of my photos!!)

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Morning Jog





Although people tend to say that I look thinner with my hair sisterlocked, I still feel the need to get a little exercise in the morning. When I had to run the 1/2 mile during PE class in junior high, I always looked forward to the day when I would no longer be forced to jog again. Of all the ways to get/stay in shape, I never thought that I would voluntarily choose running. These days I am impressed with the fact that I can run 15 minutes non-stop, no small feat for someone like me who prefers tv, books, and internet surfing (:




At any rate, I am blessed to live in an area that has an amazingly beautiful coastline that makes a morning jog very pleasurable and inspires all class of philosophical contemplation!

1 Comments:

Blogger Creyole said...

Wow, I only wish I had this view! Instead I have flat Texas and 11 day of 100+ temps!!!

With that kind of view I'd jog everyday. Pics are great and so are your loocks!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home