Diary of a Thin Hair Sister

I am right at the beginning of my sisterlocks 'journey' and very pleased and proud that I finally made the decision. Being a tad surprised (shocked?) at my thin hair, I thought that I would chart my progress and share my experience with a community of people both looking to start or already on their sisterlock voyage. (Do not make copies of my photos!!)

Monday, August 07, 2006

Getting Out of the House!




So, I'm starting to notice that all of the pictures I have put on my blog feature me somewhere in my house. I can also see how often I have bags under my eyes! I think that all the books you see behind me explain that factor, but the upside down bicycle (to my right and out of the frame) also proves that I am not taking full advantage of the amazing summer weather.




I decided to shift venues, and seeing this plaque gave me an indication that I was on the right track. Although my new locale was lovely (from the outside), the university library, during the summer, wasn't exactly what I had in mind.



I've got to work on getting out more! What are folks doing for fun and excitement this summer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home