Diary of a Thin Hair Sister

I am right at the beginning of my sisterlocks 'journey' and very pleased and proud that I finally made the decision. Being a tad surprised (shocked?) at my thin hair, I thought that I would chart my progress and share my experience with a community of people both looking to start or already on their sisterlock voyage. (Do not make copies of my photos!!)

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Brunsli Hairties Revisited

Remember when Brunsli's hairties were all the rage?? Really pleased by how good mine looks 5 years later! (My original post with the hairtie was a few years ago...)!

3 Comments:

Blogger locstory said...

Nice length! You're hair has grown so much.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Locky said...

Wow, your hair is so long now!
Looking great with the Brunsli-tie.

5:54 AM  
Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

Yes, they were so cool. I wish her blog was still open. :(

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home