Diary of a Thin Hair Sister

I am right at the beginning of my sisterlocks 'journey' and very pleased and proud that I finally made the decision. Being a tad surprised (shocked?) at my thin hair, I thought that I would chart my progress and share my experience with a community of people both looking to start or already on their sisterlock voyage. (Do not make copies of my photos!!)

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Getting Twisted...

Ok, so here are a couple of pictures of my new curling strategy! All my friends were surprised by how much faith I had in the perm rods... now I am hooked on the twist out! It is such a better idea, and it lasts much longer than the perm rod set. I am not one who likes such tight curls, but the thicker the twist, the looser the wave pattern. Anyway, I'm having fun experimenting with a new, easier, less cumbersome method for getting my hair to look full instead of 'thin'! (I still use the rods in the front to avoid a too tight curl pattern where my locks are shorter. Why are the locks so short in the front, you ask... that's the next post...)

1 Comments:

Blogger z said...

I've been experimenting with different curling styles as well, and sometimes it's good to change things up a bit.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home